Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Tutorial still broken

Edited 1528992541
I was on the page toolbar section of the tutorial and after getting the message to: "Hover over the page that has the player's bookmark to access it. Click the gear icon to continue." I clicked it and no other pop up appeared. Apparently this is over a year old and is still happening. edit: same thing with the journal and the jukebox.
I also had the same problem when I was just doing the tutorial. When clicking the gear icon during the page toolbar section it didn't pop anything up after that so I ended up skipping that section.  Again as Joey D. said you have to do it for the journal and jukebox as well. You can't pick any music during the tutorial in the pop out, and I forgot the specific issue with the journal, but it wouldn't let me finish that section. 
There are, I think, dozens of forum messages regarding the extremely broken tutorial dating back a year. I guess it's a low priority for them.