Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Cannot locate maps for Curse of Strahd

Hey! I just bought the curse of Strahd map pack, but when I go to search of any of the maps in the pack, nothing come up. They also do not show up under my marketplace content in game. I have added the pack to the game under game add ons as well. Is there something I'm missing? Thanks!!

Edited 1529015470
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
If you have added them then they should be preloaded in your map toolbar.
They don't appear in the toolbar, toolbox, or anywhere else. I can access other parts of the pack, like the takkora deck, but not the maps.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Now that I'm at my computer and not on my phone. Castle Ravenloft (curse of strahd) map pack when added should show up like this. You are saying maps are not showing up at all and you do have it added?
Oh jeez, I just found it. Sorry about that and thank you for showing me where it is!!
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
It is ok. Glad to be of help. If you have any problems, drop another post and someone will try to help you.