Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Can't upload files into My Library.

Suddenly I can't upload any files from my computer to My Library in any game I'm running right now.  This just started happening.  It starts to upload then the green bar drops to about 20% complete and stays there.  I have checked my settings and everything is as it should be.  What is going on?
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
I know you said 'suddenly', which implies no changes to your setup, but before we delve into deeper troubleshooting... First, restart your browser and try again.  Seriously, turn it off and back on again.  :) If that doesn't work, then please carefully work through the first three steps of our guide to Solving Technical Issues : Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome and Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable all add-ons/extensions and anti-virus programs. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through Step 4 . (Don't forget the complete Console Log, starting from table loadup and continuing through trying to upload two different images!)

Edited 1529023631
Not likely, but could you have used all your storage quota? Check your Storage Quota here: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/account/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/account/</a> Also, how large (in KB/MB) is the image you are trying to upload?
I've barely used 5% of my storage quota and the files vary in size.&nbsp; Size doesn't seem to be the issue.
Many of the files I've tried to upload are less than 200 kb.&nbsp; I've tried to upload files in all the formats Roll20 supports.&nbsp; The file starts to load filling the green bar then the green drops off to various levels and never finishes.&nbsp; I can't even load ones I've loaded before with no problems.&nbsp; I've been using Roll20 for several years and never saw this happen before.&nbsp; The only thing I can think of that may have changed was the most recent Windows update but I've uploaded files since then successfully.&nbsp; I've done all the steps suggested by GenKitty except for #4.&nbsp; Trying to figure out how to do that now.