Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Help] Bleed Status

I tested a script in one of my games and it worked but after copying and pasting it to my other game it doesn't work. Any ideas on("change:graphic", function(obj) {   if (obj.get("status_chemical-bolt") !== false) {     var plusOrMinus = Math.random() < 0.5 ? -1 : 1;     var spray_direction = obj.get("left") + (70 * plusOrMinus); //spray in different directions     var token_pos = {x: obj.get("left"), y: obj.get("top")};     var direction = {x: spray_direction, y: obj.get("top")};     spawnFxBetweenPoints(token_pos, direction, "splatter-blood");   } });

Edited 1529110867
*resolved* the code works it just doesn't work on large maps *edit* im dumb forgot about pageId ignore everything xD