Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Star Wars Saga Character Sheet giving armor penalties when not worn

I don't think it matters but I'm using Google Chrome with Windows 10.  I'm getting a -2 attack from armor I don't have. If I change the armor size (that I'm not wearing) and reload my attacks, the penalties change as per the change to armor size. The only way to remove the penalty is to delete ArmorType from Attributes & Abilities.  Clicking and un-clicking the "Armor Worn" button does nothing.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
moved to character sheet forum for visibility
Have you checked the Attribute Tab to see if there is an entry for Armor Penalty? I've sort of noticed that it sometimes when something is entered there it just stays.   
I was able to change the penalty to "0" from "-2" in ArmorType but if I hit the "Armor Worn" button it will change the penalty back to -2.  As I don't use armor this is a sort of fix, but it doesn't fix the real problem with the Sheet.
I wish I had a better answer than that but my knowledge of coding is very limited. Sorry I was giving you a work around until a better solution came. 
Did you check the Armor Proficiency checkbox in the Armor section? Everyone is proficient with no armor.
This may go without saying, but I'm going to anyway. Make sure you are using the most up to date version of the character sheet. It looks like the HTML code was changed about a year ago and I'm not sure which one automatically loads when you start a new campaign. You can find the information  here.
"Everyone is proficient with no armor." 😄 That is what I ended up doing, but if my character was changing back and forth between wearing armor she was was not proficient with, this might be a problem.
J. Mike said: This may go without saying, but I'm going to anyway. Make sure you are using the most up to date version of the character sheet. It looks like the HTML code was changed about a year ago and I'm not sure which one automatically loads when you start a new campaign. You can find the information  here. Thank you, but I'm not sure how to use this in-game.