Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Cannot move spells in 5e Character Sheet

I'm using the 5e OGL Character sheet and cannot rearrange spells when clicking on the move icon to the left of the spell name. Looking at the console, I see this exception: /assets/app.js?1528911949:93 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'indexOf' of undefined at HTMLAnchorElement.<anonymous> (/assets/app.js?1528911949:93) at HTMLDivElement.dispatch (/js/jquery.1.8.2.min.js:2) at HTMLDivElement.h (/js/jquery.1.8.2.min.js:2) (anonymous) @ /assets/app.js?1528911949:93 dispatch @ /js/jquery.1.8.2.min.js:2 h @ /js/jquery.1.8.2.min.js:2
I'm using Chrome Version 67.0.3396.87 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Hi Eric, Does this only happen in one game, if so what is the name of that game? If you create a new character does the behavior persist?
Be sure that your character sheets are not popped out in their own window. The move feature (and some others) do not work when the sheet is in its own window.
I had the sheet popped out. Moving works just fine when not popped out.