Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

In my table the calculation does not work.

Lance &{template:default} {{name=Lance }}{{Hit=[[1d100<(%{Maximin|Hitrate}+75-%{target|Esquive} ) ]] }}{{Crit=[[1d100<(%{Maximin|CritHit}+25)]]}}{{Damage= [[7+@{Strength}]]}} In this macros I'm trying to call other macro (Attributes and Abilities) of the character "Maximin" but when I try it out it always end up stating it worked when it should'nt. I'm figuring out that in the macro  Hit=[[1d100<(%{Maximin|Hitrate}+75-%{target|Esquive} ) ]] the part after the < does not compute correctly.  Could someone help me ?  Sincerely.

Edited 1529231652
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
You need to wrap the bit after the < within [[ ]] like: Hit=[[1d100<[[%{Maximin|Hitrate}+75-%{target|Esquive} ]] ]] It needs to be an inline roll, so that roll20 can treat it as a single number when making the < comparison. Ordinary brackets don't work for this, it needs to be the inline roll brackets.
Thanks a lot !  In fact it was the other attributes containing /roll which under [[ ]] was considerated a division.  So I corrected that and now it works !  My Fire Emblem game will now be able to work without mass calculation each time WOW !