Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Deck Back Image not working

So, I saw this was a bug before, but it's apparently STILL a bug. I'm trying to load an image from my computer to the back of my deck. I've tried both JPG and PNG, dragging AND choosing, and nothing I've done makes it work. Even making a new deck didn't work. I'm moving from a folder on my desktop.

Edited 1529349919
Drespar
Roll20 Team
Hi Adran06, I have not been able to reproduce this behavior on my end. Does this only happen to particular images? If you could please carefully work through to the first three steps of our guide to Solving Technical Issues : Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome and Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable all add-ons/extensions and anti-virus programs. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeed in resolving the problem, please thoroughly work through Step 4 . (Don't forget the complete Console Log!)
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
You can try moving from your desktop to the map, and once it is in you library, from the library to the deck.
I was able to get around the problem by dragging from the library into the back slot.