Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Question on Character Sheet Placements...

I'm still new-ish to roll20 and was wondering if it was at all possible to make your character sheet become a extra tab on the right hand bar when you open it? I know it sounds odd but I'm tired of have to go back in between windows or to have two windows side by side. Which including the side bar leaves very little of the map showing. If its not a thing, it should be. If anyone has any other ways they set up their character sheet and map when playing let me know so I can try them.  

Edited 1529224543
David
Sheet Author
If you double click the white space at the top of the sheet it will minimze . Also if you pop the  sheet out and have no other windows open you can use alt-tab to flick between windows quickly.