Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

5e What spell slots should I have with Paladin 7 / Sorcerer 7?

Edited 1529225960
Colt
Pro
The basic 5e Roll20 sheet is showing 2 slots for lvl 5 and 3 slots for lvl 4, but that doesn't seem right... I read the section on multiclassing and spell slots and I still don't understand why it shows I have 2 lvl 5 spell slots available on the basic sheet. Can someone basically tell me how many slots and what tiers I'm supposed to have?

Edited 1529237563
I think you should have 4 1st,3 2nd,3 3rd,3 4th,2 5th spell slots. So this seems correct to me, you add 7 full caster levels from the sorcerer plus 7 half caster paladin levels to make 10.5 (10 rounded down) full caster levels in total. Note you won’t actually know any spells higher than 4th level sorcerer, so you have to upcast to use those 5th label slots. edit: or you could burn them with hellishly powerful smites I suppose.
I completely understand now. Thank you so much.