Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG/LFGM] Starfinder Sundays or Mondays EST

I recently shifted my days off at work and am now looking for a new game. I've never played Starfinder, but I have quite a bit of experience with 5e and Pathfinder. I recently picked up the Starfinder Core Rulebook and have been really looking forward to playing.
Hey there! My brother and I are looking for a Starfinder group to join. We are both experienced RPG players and I've been playing Pathfinder on and off for the past 5 years.  We are also on EST and are LFG. Give us a shout!
Hey! I'm pretty sure I meant to put LFG, and just mixed things up. So, that gives us 3 players.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Thunderpig said: Hey! I'm pretty sure I meant to put LFG, and just mixed things up. So, that gives us 3 players. Wandering mod fixes your title :)
Thank you!
I'm GMT but I'm looking to play... What time are you playing? :)
My best days are Sundays and Mondays. I haven't checked with Roguetown and his brother yet. What types of game do you guys prefer? I tend to lean toward openworld.
I'm brand new to Starfinder :)
My time is EST, and I'm new to Starfinder if you're interested in taking me in.

Edited 1529705554
Im GMT based , but not encumbered by time constraints , and would be very interested in Starfinder , what are you looking for ? James
I sent everyone a link to the game I set up, for the time being it can be used to figure out schedule and the type of game everyone is interested in taking part in.
I'm LFG for Starfinder as well. Sunday's are fine but start time is a factor. I'm MST (-7GMT) and being a family man I can really only play after the family is asleep. So 9 or 10 pm, Length of time isn't an issue as I can stay up crazy late, but that would make it 12 - 1 am for EST folks. So I haven't held out much hope. Lemme know if that works at all.
Ooo I too am interested in playing starfinder
Im willing to GM Sun evenings CDT if players are willing to help with getting modules and books etc