Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Group Initiative - Rolling with advantage

Edited 1529328405
I have a hot bar link set up to roll initiative for my players.  One of my players is a ranger who has advantage on initiative rolls.  How can I set up an in bar macro that will give him advantage on his initiative rolls?
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
This isn't currently possible with GroupInitiative. It's high on my list of requested features, but requires rearchitecting the whole thing which is something I simply haven't had a chance to do yet. =/ If you're using the Shaped Sheet, there is a way to do it which is trivial, but any other sheet isn't going to work.
No, unfortunately, we are using OGL.  Thanks for the reply, we can just roll twice and update the turn tracker accordingly for now!
Hi Matt, I use this macro in my own games. @{selected|wtype}&{template:simple} {{rname=Init. adv. @{selected|character_name}  }} {{mod=[[@{selected|initiative_bonus}[INIT]]]}} {{r1=[[2d20kh1+[[@{selected|initiative_bonus}]][INIT] &{tracker}]]}} {{normal=1}} @{selected|charname_output}