Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Roll20Con free Plus features

Apologies if this is the wrong place to post this question (this is my first ever post). So, to the question: Following the information in the Roll20Con2018 post "Enjoy Plus features like Dynamic Lighting absolutely free by adding the Roll 20 CON 2018 tag to your games", I set the tag on my current game as per the instructions but there doesn't appear to be any change to the game as far as I can tell. My next game is tonight so I wanted to try out the Dynamic Lighting but I don't think that's gonna happen now :( Has anyone else experienced this or know why I may be having this issue? Thanks, and may all your rolls be crit successes, Lady Manga
Never mind! I logged out and back in and apparently I have it now! w00t \o/
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
I'm glad this was so easily resolved :)  Please don't hesitate to start a new thread if you've any issues or concerns.