Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Linked Page Spaces

First off, this may be covered elsewhere, but I couldn't find it efficiently. So, if it is already posted, please post a link to it so I can see how it has progressed. Now, what I would like: The ability, as the GM, to establish a "portal" of sorts between two pages or even two spaces in the same page. When the player's token enters the linked space, it should give the player the option to relocate them to the other linked space. This would be incredibly useful for stairs and doors. This way, the GM isn't spending half of his time trying to relocate independent and curious player 3 to pages B, C, and D while the others just want to go to page E. I know that you can have players on multiple pages, so that is not what I am asking. I simply want to automate the transition between pages. This would, also, help those who are waiting for page folders to be implemented. Maybe this is more difficult than that- I don't know. But I am rather annoyed at having to manually switch players between maps so frequently. I, originally, simply made the varying floors on the same page, but it started causing the load times to crawl. So I am interested in an alternative... Thank you for reading! If there is something that isn't clear, please let me know and I will gladly expound!
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
There are API scripts that teleport tokens (and shift the players view) from page to page.
I see. Is there anything like this for Plus users? I know that only Pro users can use API scripts, so it doesn't really help me that much...
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .