Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Halfling Luck tracker in Shaped Character sheet?

Is there any way for me to automatically reroll 1's relating to halfling luck in the 5e shaped character sheet?

Edited 1529383116
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Found it. I'm posting below, so that the thread will flag with an unread message for you. There used to be an option for it, but I think it was deprecated long ago. AFAIK, you will need to build it into your rolls. You will need to turn on show roll modifiers in your settings. Anywhere you would roll a d20, add <1. I.e. 1d20<1, for re-roll 1's. Kryx might be able to help more. There might be a better way.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I thought it was lurking somewhere. Put your sheet into edit mode. Look on the right hand side, in the top part of the Traits box, just below the modifiers box. There are several racial options. Click Halfling Luck.
Ok I'll give it a shot. Thanks man!
Seems to be working I rolled acrobatics about 100 *and never got a one
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Excellent. You can hover over any roll in the chat log and it will show you the actual dice rolled.