Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

The Sprawl - GMT based Cyberpunk game proposal - Monday evenings 7-10

Hello. I am looking for players based in GMT primarily , but all comers welcome , to play The Sprawl . Powered by the Apocalypse. I am currently looking for players to play Monday evenings and over Discord/roll20. If your interested , message me , or register below. The future. Dark. Dirty. Dangerous. You’re loners, punks and criminals, marginalised by society through birth, choice or violence. Parasites, living symbiotic existences in the shadows cast by the arcologies, feeding from the scraps dangled by the megacorporations and then scurrying back to the shadows to avoid their dismissive, destructive gaze. Those vast multinational corporations — “Zaibatsus”, some call them — squat over everything, pulling the strings, controlling the flow of money, information, goods, and people. Governments scamper around their feet, begging for scraps. Hydrophilic lubricious polymers and automated cleaners keep their arcologies shining amidst the grey-brown urban sprawl which surrounds them. Corporate financial muscle pushes people around the city like blood. The megacorporations. Humanity’s most successful artificial organism.
Hi, I'm Steve, aka BlckKnght, and I'd be interested in playing with you. I'm currently in a stalled Play by Forum game of The Sprawl and I really like the system. The ways the players and MC collaboratively create the setting together is especially interesting, and the mission-based gameplay gives it a very different structure than some other PbtA games. It will probably be even more fun played in real-time. I found playing on a forum made some things awkward, since back and forth conversation was very slow. I'm not in Europe, but Arizona in the US (MST, GMT -7:00 year round), but my schedule on Mondays is flexible enough that I can spend some time in the afternoon for some gaming, at least through this summer and fall. I've not played any games on Roll20 before, but I'm sure I'll learn how things work fast enough. I've also never done voice chat on Discord, though I do have a headset that works, and I've done lots of other VOIP stuff in the past (i.e. Teamspeak/Skype). I don't expect any insurmountable technical difficulties, I just want to warn you that I may have questions as I get used to things. Anyway, I hope more players will be interested!
Hi James, I'm also interested in playing The Sprawl, and have posted a game page elsewhere on roll20. PM me if you're interested!
Hey, Been looking for a Sprawl game to join for some time, I have multiple campaigns running in pbtA so I won't have much problems doing Sprawl. My timezone is GMT-5 / EDT / EST. I am fine with Mondays and discord.