Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Can you copy/move a map to a different account?

Edited 1529397517
In one my current games my GM let me throw together a map of the tavern my character recently inherited, (which I did so on my own account in a new campaign so as not to see all the GM stuff she has in her campaign that I would if she made me co GM of hers) Now I have it finished we're both wondering if there is any way to pass the map from my account over to hers? (We were expecting when I made her co GM of my campaign she could then copy the map over from there using the transmogrifier like you can with between campaigns on your own account, but alas that doesn't seem to work.)
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Nope.  Did you draw it with the drawing tool, or did you use graphics?  If it's just the drawing tool, or graphics you have the rights to (personal or fair use), you can turn off the grid zoom to an appropriate resolution (I suggest 200%, but 100% is fine too), then screenshot it and use that graphic.  If it's larger than your screen, you can take multiple screenshots and then join them in a graphic program.  Then you can have your GM load that image as a map, or you can can set it as the token for a "Tavern" Character and use the Character Vault to move it over to the game.