Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Question] Creating a character sheet as a default member

Hello ! There is something I don't understand, maybe someone can help me. I'm new at Roll20, and I was wondering if there is any way to create my own character sheet for my game (basic HTML and CSS) as a default member via GitHub or anything else, or if I have to register as a Pro member. Thank you in advance !
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Only pro members have access to use custom sheets.  While it's possible to create a sheet outside of roll20 and then someone with a pro account create a game using your code it would be very difficult to develop a sheet without direct access to roll20's sheet editor.  I believe another option is to go pro by the month to create a sheet and a game(s) using your code. The game(s) will still use the custom code for sheet's even if you are no longer pro.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Vince said: The game(s) will still use the custom code for sheet's even if you are no longer pro. And once complete could be submitted to the github repository for ALL to use :) (assuming it is for a currently unrepresented system...)
Ah ! I see how it works finally, thank you very much ! :)
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Vince said: I believe another option is to go pro by the month to create a sheet and a game(s) using your code. The game(s) will still use the custom code for sheet's even if you are no longer pro. I'll do exactly this, and is so much better than to try create new sheets without it. I've created two sheets without pro, and one of them was mostly a small rework based on an older version of the game. Don't do as I did. Also vote and comment on this suggestion that suggests giving access to custom sheets for active sheet authors!