Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Nesting macros and new user (Attack drop down menu)

So what I'm trying to do is have 1 macro on my macro bar that I can use to create a drop down menu of possible attacks that I populate with other macros i've created to attack with. Can't seem to get it right and not sure why Example of Attack menu: ?{Which Attack?| Energy Ray, #Energy-ray | Energy Blast, #Energy-Blast | Scythe Power Attack, #Scythe-PA } }} Example of working attack macro I want called: &{template:PFAttack} {{name=Energy Blast}} {{?{Save| Cold,Cold - 20ft Burst DMG: [[5d6+4(Intense Focus)]] Reflex save to take half damage at a DC:19 | Fire,Fire - 20ft Burst DMG: [[5d6+4(Intense Focus)]] Reflex save to take half damage at a DC:19 | Electric,Electric - 20ft Burst DMG: [[5d6+4(Intense Focus)]] Reflex save to take half damage at a DC:19 | Acid,Acid - 20ft Burst DMG: [[5d6+4(Intense Focus)]] Reflex save to take half damage at a DC:19 } **Notes: Does Provoke** }} What am I doing wrong?
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Nested Macros dont work nicely with dropdown menus. Check out the wiki entry on html entities.