Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Help with Creature HP and AC bars.

Edited 1529423441
Hello, I'm trying my hand at DMing and have hit a snag with my creatures. When I'm clicking and dragging my creatures onto the map I'm having to manually input AC and HP into Bar 1 and Bar 2. Is there a way for this to automatically happen with all creatures. Like is there a setting where I can do this. Would save me a whole lot of time and effort. I'm sure I'm being a dummy and missing something obvious but help certainly would be appreciated. Also is there a quicker way to get rid of all the empty white spaces of the grid. Would prefer it so the maps I have created cover the majority of it. Saves the players having to scroll around looking for it. Am very new to the Roll20 system, have done the tutorial but I guess I'm just a slow learner :l Thanks in advance guys.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
This should solve your woes:&nbsp; <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Linking_Tokens_to_Journals" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Linking_Tokens_to_Journals</a>
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
I think you're talking about that border space with no grid?&nbsp; You "remove" it by making a larger map that fills that space, or by zooming in.
The Aaron said: I think you're talking about that border space with no grid?&nbsp; You "remove" it by making a larger map that fills that space, or by zooming in. Yeah that seems tedious though. Would be easier if there was a setting where the border space would just snap to the edges of the map added.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
I think there are some suggestions that deal with that in the Suggestions Forum.