Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][5e dnd][P2P] Putting together a Friday night Dnd group!

Edited 1530811319
Overview I am putting together a group of players for a every Friday night paid 5e dnd campaign. We will be having a Session 0 on June 29th at 6:30pm CST, and forming the party and shaping what type of story you want to pursue. I like to craft my campaigns around my players. Every session will likely be recorded and uploaded to the internet, so if that concerns you let me know ahead of time. About the DM Howdy doodles!! I have been DM'ing for nearly a decade. I am a very story focused and RP heavy dungeon master. With a background in stand up comedy and writing Epic Fantasy fiction I bring a unique flavor of off-centered story telling to the table. My favorite type of games to run are political thrillers, my general philosophy: the scariest thing is not the monster lurking in the cave, but the scariest thing is what the unsuspecting person next to you is willing to do. Why Paid? This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $10 per session paid via paypal or $30 per month paid via patreon. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. Friday night is prime time for entertainment. Just as some people decide to go to a movie theater on a Friday night, dnd can provide the same entertainment, but 10,000 times more engaging. When you have a proper DM who pours their soul into a campaign and works tirelessly to tell an expanding story with the players, the experience is nearly indescribable. Paying a DM allows them more financial flexibility in their life so that they can devote more time to the game they are running to ensure it is of a high quality and that the story and fun meets and exceeds player expectations. What Can you expect? Example from a game I have ran Consistency and high quality story telling. I believe when you pay for a service, players become more invested in attending the sessions and being engaged and actively participating in roleplay at the table. I see so many good free campaigns fizzle out because of lack of commitment from a few players and that ruins the experience for other players in the campaign. I have attached a link to a previous game I have ran so you can see a smidget of my DM'ing style. Player Application (Sessions will be every Friday beginning June 29th at 6:30pm CST [Time is subject to change depending on player schedules] ) - Please include your discord username. - Previous level of D&D Experience. - Favorite aspect of D&D - Preferred class - Preferred Alignment Optional : - Two paragraph summary of a character idea or character's backstory if you have one in mind. Game Listing You can apply by either replying to this forum post, or applying in the game listing. I look forward to playing with you! Game Listing
Im game to play!!!
Discord Name: TheRobertC#0474 Experience: 1 year Favorite Aspect: Roleplay/Storytelling Preferred class: Wizard/Druid Preferred Alignment: Neutral. 
Shelby I talked to you in messengers already and same with Rob. I'm super pumped to dm for you guys. Will let this post fly free around the forums for a few more days and get some more peeps so we can head into session 0 ideally with a full group of players.
We still have 2 spots open.