Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Jukebox is not working

Edited 1529435958
Pro
Chrome 67.0.3396.87 / Windows 10 (64-bit) / Javascript Enabled Suddenly jukebox does not work. I used to play well in the past. Maybe I think this problem will be here... Please tell me what is wrong.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
I'm sorry; that sucks :( Would you please carefully work through the first three steps of our guide to Solving Technical Issues ? Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome and Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable all add-ons/extensions and anti-virus programs. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through Step 4 . (Don't forget the complete Console Log, starting from table load-in through trying to play music through the Jukebox!)
I'm sorry I can not speak fluently because I'm a foreigner. I have already done all three steps. Here's the complete console log. I hope this helps. ㅠ_ㅠ
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
A Dev should be by to assist, please be patient :)
Thank you!  I will wait. Have a nice day <3 I wish I understood it correctly.... (T0T)
Hi 52, Does this happen for any tracks in particular, or sources of tracks? If you try going directly to the sites, can you still run into this issue?
I'm sorry. I did not understand your word. ㅠㅠ The jukebox on the fanburst site does not work. But it sounds good when I go directly to the fanburst site. Is this what you asked?

Edited 1529903579
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Click on the cloud next to the song.  It will take you to the website where the song is.  Try playing it there.  If it plays, then the issue is in your game.  Use Google Translate if you don't understand these sentences.  
Hi, Victor. I clicked on the cloud.  And I played a song there. It worked well. Even when I try to add music to the jukebox, the music does not play in <Add music>  pop-up window. Thank you for your translation tips.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Just a guess. Have you checked your master volume on the settings tab?
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
It's your security settings in your browser.  They aren't allowing it to play.  Your browser thinks, for whatever reason, that jukebox is unsafe.  Go to your security settings and temporarily remove them (or make them less secure).  
I solved it! It was a problem with the internet that I use. I used the IP bypass program(??) and then it worked. (like a <Browsec VPN>) Thank you for your advice and help.