Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Token handle placement rotation

Hello everyone, So I've been looking for a few hours and if it's posted somewhere I'm sorry. So light sources are based off the location of the "handle" The knob that turns the token. Is there a way to rotate that and leave the token stationary? The reason I'm asking. I have a music stage with floor lights. They should only illuminate the stage and leave the crowd dark. But the token's facing makes that not a possibility. If I type in 180 degrees it illuminates from the token in a way that doesn't match up with the art. I hope I'm making it clear what I'm asking since I don't have the tech knowledge to figure this out myself. Thank you, Craziecory
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
The art for your stage lights faces down?  If that's the case, you can flip it horizontally and vertically and it will face the same direction as the light source.
Perfect. Thank you TA! It works great. The things I do for a detail I doubt my players will even notice lol.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
I know the feeling. =D