Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Dynamic Lighting I Believe Everything Is Set, Players Can't See

So i just bought Curse of Strahd and was planning on dynamic lighting. I have everything on that every guide has suggested. Have my walls up. And yet When i Ctrl+L i can see the charecter and the area surrounding however no matter what i do i cant make them see without revealing the entire map. Help would be super asap appreciated as im supposed to dnd in a few hours.
Diana P
Pro
Sheet Author
Remove the fog of war.  They can't see through that.  If you don't want to remove it globally, you can use the reveal tool on the map and remove it in parts using that. (and I just did that last session myself.... :)
^ Alternatively if you want fog of war *and* Dyanamic lighting you can turn on Advanced Fog of War instead.