Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Music fade script?

I haven't been able to find a script that does this in any of the directories I've looked up, and I don't know if it's even possible with the Roll20 API, but is there any script that causes music to fade out over the course of 2-3 seconds instead of abruptly halt when you hit the stop button on the jukebox?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Victor B. is putting the finishing touches on a revision of Scott C.'s  Roll20 Audio Master script that will do this and much, much more.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
You might find  this macro useful with it, although Victor is working on a whole new interface.

Edited 1529498996
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
It's working, fade in/fade out at the playlist level.  A bit more work is needed for playlists and then I need to work on the individual track level.  Probably a week away.  You'll be able to control the fade time.  10 seconds is nice.  20 seconds is quite gradual.