Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for players for Warhammer: Age of Sigmar EST, maybe D&D5e too

Edited 1529455942
Hi, I'm fairly new to the whole Warhammer scene but I've become a little familiar at the game's current  set of rules. I've been playing loosely on the rules on roll20 and was wanting to get a few more people to join in on the games, new players are welcome and I can teach you how to play as well as any experienced player. I promise I'm not that great at the game and am still learning too so having some veteran players join would be nice as well. I made a discord server for anyone to join the community and setup games through there and meet up. For those that don't know what Age of Sigmar is, its not exactly a role playing game. Its an army strategy game instead, you build an army with a limited number of points, each unit costs points to buy . Meaning you can create different builds of armies depending on the costs. There are many scenerios and objectives in the game as well as a few rules. Age of Sigmar makes the game easy to learn but hard to master with the core rule pdf being 4 pages long but the rest of the rules are places in the unit warscrolls, which are small pages, cards, or pdfs of that specific unit's rules and abilities. Add me on discord if you're interested in joining the community, my discord name is Spoonri#6763 [Edit] Forgot to mention that there is no schedule for the games as they will be planned out after some players have joined. I'm mostly free monday-thursday so you can expect most of the games to be in that time frame if I'm playing.
bump
sounds like fun id like to try not to use to the system but happy to learn
one last bump for anyone interested.
hey i love warhammer but i dont know the rule will join the discord later