Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

GM (me) cannot move any tokens or enlarge/move any sort of background.

This morning I was looking around in the map configurations and made a couple of simple colored backgrounds to organize a campaign, the I tried to add in objects and textures and I simply couldn't change them in anyway. I deleted said maps and tried on a blank page and still, I cannot move anything I place (even while being a GM). Other people can move what I place, the only one who cannot is me. I have even tried placing my name on the control box and it still doesn't work... I hope to get this resolved soon, we are doing a short session next Monday, and I wanted a little something ready. Thanks, for reading, I'll be waiting eagerly for a response.
It seems to be related to my ability to Drag my mouse on the roll20 screen, it doesnt seem to work (tried to draw a few boxes and the sort but all it did was make tiny squares. Mouse pointer works well everywhere else... This is on everyone of my campaigns so I am sort of stuck atm.
1392327579
Gid
Roll20 Team
Thomas, can you follow the steps listed here - <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Solving_Technical_Issues" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Solving_Technical_Issues</a> If you're still having trouble by the time you get to step 4, paste what errors you find in the console log here in this thread.
Thank you! I'll do this immeadiatly!
Initializing new dice engine with ranomness... dengine.js?v=1:2 Using random entropy dengine.js?v=1:2 event.returnValue is deprecated. Please use the standard event.preventDefault() instead. This is what showed in the end, the other steps did nothing to fix it :(
1392328376
Konrad J.
Pro
API Scripter
I've been getting the same problem for weeks. I can move things with the keyboard, but I can't select or move anything with the mouse. If I try and use the target popup I can't select a token, etc. I remember this happening last year when I was using my notebook and I just thought it was my trackpad, but that wasn't the case. I'm thinking its something to do with Chrome. I open another chrome and same problem, but I open IE at the same time and the problem goes away. I close everything and log back in and sometimes it comes back to working, but then goes out again. Also sometimes when I click on the dev server access I get a screen that acts like I don't have mentor access with no campaigns listed. Also have had it where I view the campaign details and there is no API link so I can't edit my scripts. I close everything and login again and it usually comes back. Also at least 50% of the time when I first open a campaign it says can't load the page, I just go back and try again and then it works fine. I also get an error saying WebGL hit a snag. I've also had it when I save a script it just says "saving" and never finishes. Again I close everything and open it up again and its OK. I see this on multiple computers. My main computer has recently been reinstalled from scratch, WIndows 8.1 64bit, latest Chrome, etc. Sorry for the big post. :) Just thought I'd list all the problems I've seen in the last couple weeks in case it helps. The biggest problem is the not being able to select tokens, etc. just like the original poster!!!
Oh wait nvm, you probably want the console log from the roll 20... Here I guess: body.scrollLeft is deprecated in strict mode. Please use 'documentElement.scrollLeft' if in strict mode and 'body.scrollLeft' only if in quirks mode. body.scrollTop is deprecated in strict mode. Please use 'documentElement.scrollTop' if in strict mode and 'body.scrollTop' only if in quirks mode. 2WebGL: INVALID_OPERATION: getAttribLocation: program not linked app.roll20.net/:1 8WebGL: INVALID_OPERATION: getUniformLocation: program not linked app.roll20.net/:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 (Forbidden) <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/updatefromrt/317096" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/updatefromrt/317096</a> event.returnValue is deprecated. Please use the standard event.preventDefault() instead. Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 (Forbidden) <a href="https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/sharelink/317096" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/sharelink/317096</a> Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 (Forbidden) <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/updatefromrt/317096" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/updatefromrt/317096</a> There you go, they are by order.
1392397899
Gid
Roll20 Team
Thanks Thomas, I passed this on to Dev.