Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] Sailor Moon New Destiny!

Ello Ello! My name is Psi, and I am a new GM. I’ve always wanted to do a Sailor Moon Roleplay, and decided now is the time! Sailor Moon New Destiny is set several generations into the future, a slightly darker theme, but exciting with lots of new enemies and ideas. The system I am going to use is OVA: The Anime Roleplaying Game. It’s easy to understand, and has features that are perfect for a Sailor Moon based game. So down to the nitty gritty. Voice based game, using Discord (The Roll20 voice has repeatedly broken on me. Discord is safer) Every other Sunday, time to be decided as to fit everyone best OVA: The Anime Roleplaying Game is the system of choice We need Inner Senshi or Knights! These will be the Neo Senshi, so there is much to create there. I am very much a new GM, but I have an amazing support system to make sure I make the best game. I would love to get this started and already have one person on board! I am always willing to answer any questions, field any comments, or ease any concerns! Psi
I'm EST and have discord. Also can I be Mercury Knight?! I think it sounds better then Knight Mercury. 
Hi, Im interested in joining, Been forever since i finished the series, But might be fun. 
Interested in joining in this one, having a discord to read and explain stuff sounds amazing. 
That’s what I thought too. Keep a lot of extra stuff organized! Send me a message with your discord name, and I’ll add you. (I’ve alrwady made a server ^_^ )
Hi, I'm Megan from your NF fb post. I'm interested in joining. I'm EST and have discord
Hey its Anna from NF - I'm totally interested. I'm CST and I also have Discord
We still are looking for a Mercury ^_^

Edited 1529866069
I'm interested, I used to watch the original show as a kid. EST, minimal rp experience(none over voice or in person though) in terms of tabletop stuff but I have 10+years of forum based RP experience. I do have discord as well