Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[DnD 4e] Character Sheet x[W] bug

Edited 1529518339
D&D 4e sheet I know this is a pretty old sheet and probably doesn't get much use these days, but I think I spotted a bug just now where the weapon damage selections for powers don't seem to function properly. A 2[W] power used with a scythe should roll four d4, however it instead rolls 2d4 and then doubles the result. This is because the final output of the auto-generated formula is 2*2d4 when I imagine it ought to be (2*2)d4 (or more specifically, "(x*@{weapon-y-num-dice})" ). I'm currently using a workaround by manually editing the appropriate formulae for each power in the Attributes section, but I figure this is a thing that ought to get fixed.
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
4e of what game? D&D, Earthdawn, MorrowProject, RoleplayingIsMagic?
Ah, sorry, yeah. 4e D&D. I don't suppose there's a way for me to change the thread name now, is there? :(
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Don't know, but you can edit your first post and write "D&D 4E sheet" in bold on the first row so it becomes clear for anyone else opening the thread. And  the sheet haven't been updated in over two years , so unfixed bugs are entirely possible.
Good idea, thanks. And yeah, I figured it was a long shot, but might as well try.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Elizabeth B. said: I don't suppose there's a way for me to change the thread name now, is there? :( Nope... but I can ;)
Thanks muchly!