Hi! I've just had a player leave 2 games that I am running, so I am looking for 1 player to fill the empty slot for both games. They are both likely to run for the next year. Please only apply if you can make both times regularly. Preference to players in European area. Game 1 - Curse of Strahd This runs on Saturday at 1PM UK / 2PM CET This game just started and they are 3 sessions in. You would be joining the current group (Paladin, Cleric, Barbarian) Game 2 - Tales Of The Yawning Portal (kinda) This is my first campaign of my own creation, weaving together the dungeons from Tales Of The Yawning Portal with a lot of other things. This runs on Tuesdays at 7PM UK / 8 CET. It's set on Faerun and will have players travelling across the world on their quest. It's a bit more light hearted. You would be joining the current group (Monk, Rogue, Cleric). They're currently in the city of Luskan, near the border of the mainland and the start of the Icewind Dale. They are about to head East to the Forge of Fury. So, onto the important details! There are 3 other players, you'd be the 4th. I like to keep the same group for both games I do not allow PVP In my games. Inter party conflict is OK I do not allow murder hobo-ing or evil aligned characters Any published races/classes are allowed. I do not allow homebrew classes or races. Unearthed Arcana potentially OK (e.g Revised Ranger) Characters are details we can figure out. If you had two already, great! Discord and Push to Talk are mandatory 18+ please If you made it through the wall of text and it still sounds good, great! I'm based in the UK and still fairly new to DMing (started January). My DMing style is pretty laid back, and for a point of reference I am aiming for a Critical Role "feel" in my games (that kind of semi realism). Let me know a little bit about yourself (name, age, location, D&D experience, Discord ID) and what you think you can bring to the campaigns (or why you want to play them) and we can go from there! Happy to work with you on backstory and classes, etc. I will work through applicants on a first-come, first-served basis and reach out to you on Discord for a quick chat. Thanks!