Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Can't join a game I'm supposed to be a participant in

Edited 1529490165
I applied for and was accepted in "Hans and Greta" for 5th Ed. When I go to the listing, it says I'm a member, but the game doesn't show up in my games, and my picture isn't even shown as being one of the players. When I try to go to the Game Details Page, I get "Not Authorized". The game doesn't show up in my games list either. I'm supposed to join the playtest today...
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I would contact the DM to request another invite, it appears as though you aren't a participant in the game at present. It could be as simple as an expired link due to the removal of another player, however your DM is likely the only one who can confirm either way.