Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Macro for Two Attacks for PF

I can't be the first person to ask about this, but a good long search of this forum produced nothing. Basically, I need a macro that does double attacks (primary hand and secondary hand). Is there an easy way to do this? Thanks.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
I don't know the Pathfinder sheets, but my first thought is to take whatever the attack is and put it in a macro twice.
The Aaron said: I don't know the Pathfinder sheets, but my first thought is to take whatever the attack is and put it in a macro twice. Wow, is it really that simple? I feel dumb now. I'll give that a go. Thanks!
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
I guess it depends on what you mean by "macro."  I build Character Abilities all the time which consist of multiple repetitions of Character Sheet Rolls and have them as Token Actions.  That sounds like what you're after...
I just need something to click or type that will roll the two weapons at the same time. I'm kinda dumb about this sort of thing so I'm not sure how to ask the question.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
The terminology is vague which makes it hard to communicate ideas explicitly, no big deal. =D  If that doesn't work, I'm sure we can come up with something else. =D
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
What sheet are you using?  If you are using the PF Community sheet; there is an option for creating a dual wield attack using two separate weapons.