Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] Usual Thrusday session bailed looking for something to fill the gap.

Edited 1529517548
Hello there, my names Billy and usually I have a game I play Thursdays but today sadly it was cancelled last minute which bums me out as I was looking forward to it. So instead I decided to hope someone had something running today that could fill the gap, or maybe a game needs another player to fill in for someone who can't make today. Keep in mind I'm not only looking for a one shot i'm more than happy to join a campaign just hoping that it wouldn't conflict with my other game. If you have a space or are looking for a player hit me up. Somethings about me: I'm a player who can play a vast amount of roles from the evil guy to the good guy so anything works for me. I've been playing tabletop games for around the past tweleve years or so starting off my adventures with D&D 3.5 swiftly moving on to things like pathfinder and 5e. I'm more than willing to learn a new game so long as your willing to teach. I'm a nineteen year old male from the uk but luckily me and sleep don't get along well so games that run into late times for me I'm not bothered about playing in. Combat to roleplay. I'm more than happy to play in 90% combat games or 90% roleplay games my preference is somewhere in the middle. Homebrew content. If your games involves homebrew I don't mind this at all so do not be afraid to hit me up. As a person I would like to say that I am friendly, i'm the type of person that's happy to talk to anyone no matter who they might be. I'm also heavily adaptable, if your group needs a certain type of character I'm more than happy to try my best and adapt myself to that type of character. I have both a microphone and a webcam. I have very little experiance but some in; D&D 3e D&D 3.5e (While I may have started at this one I never played a lot of it, it more got me into ttrpg's) D&D 4e (but i'll 100% need the rules running over me again been a while since I've even looked at this) SPELL Tenra Bansho Zero (Played a little not much at all but I love the system) Ryuutama (Played a little not much at all.) BESM RWBY ttrpg Log Horizon ttrpg  AoT ttrpg Shadowrun +More but I can't think of them all. I have a lot of experiance in; Pathfinder D&D 5e Sadly that's about all as of lately i've not found many other groups that play many games other than these two but I'm more than happy to learn. That's about all that's interesting about me if you would like to know anything about me or have something that I might be a good fit for please feel free to message me.  
Bump