Hi all, my name's Woody and I've been trying to join a game on Roll20 for a while now with no luck. I'm mainly interested in DND 5e, though I would also be down for some Star Wars. I'm a 34 year old male from the US, Central time zone.  I own a small business that leaves me plenty of free time, so my schedule is almost totally open. I have a webcam and a nice mic, along with Discord. I hate Skype but am no stranger to Google Hangouts. I would prefer a game that is played frequently, at least once per week. I'd also prefer a long-term campaign, though I'm willing to check out short-term campaigns as well. I have extensive experience playing RPG's, though it's been a few years. I got my start with AD&D and d6 Star Wars back in the late 90's, and have since played quite a few different games. I'd say I have at least 1,000 hours of RPG experience, as both a player and a DM. As a player, I'm quite flexible. I can min-max with the best of them, but usually prefer to play unusual builds that make for a fun RP experience (for myself and my group). I'm not a rule Nazi and understand that the DM sometimes needs to cheat for the sake of the campaign. If you think I'd be a good fit for your next campaign, please feel free to shoot me a message. Thanks for reading!