Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFP - P2P [5e] Forgotten Realms - The Year of the Black Blazon - Thursday 6pm GMT

Edited 1529537555
It is the year 1382 in the realms of Faerun and you've left the port of Westgate aboard the good, gleaming ship 'The Clinker'! Under it's eccentric but reliable gnomish Captain; fit to cart you right to the ends of those sparkling seas. You're off on your travels to wherever your fate has guided you - but all is not well on the Sea of Fallen Stars and who is to say you'll even make the crossing over those dark, deep waters? Hi there folks, I'm James and I'll be running a Dungeons and Dragons 5e, Forgotten Realms Campaign, through a custom adventure made by yours truly on the Isles of the Sea of Fallen Stars in Central Faerun. We're open to new players and veterans alike, and have plenty of space for players. This is a pay-to-play game, so expect the appropriate disclaimers after the game listing link! The Year of the Black Blazon This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $15 per person, per game. Via Paypal. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.  This game also encourages tipping the Game Master at a rate of any amount, Via Paypal. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. Interested in my services but not the fateful trip aboard The Clinker, or even swords and sorcery? Got a group, but are looking for a GM? Feel free to reach out to me for any pay-to-play GM needs, my inbox is always open!
Bump
Bump 2 - Electric Boogaloo