Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [D&D 5e] Not a lot of Time? Great Opportunity for a Regular Game!

Are you looking for a group that plays often but don’t have the time to sit down for a few hours every week? Well, have you considered a play-by-post campaign? Wait! Before I lose you to the preconception that PbP games are slow (maybe a post or two a week like some strange message from a pen-pal) let me tell you how my games are different! I will put together a group of players who are active and consistent. I, as the Game Master, will post a minimum of three times a day, but often much, much more. Additionally, I will create a campaign that intrigues the group and suits what everyone wants out of the game. There will be a balance of roleplay, puzzles, story, and combat. Where PbP shines is the ability for characters to connect even while the GM is away and in flexibility of schedule. Check it out here, and please put in an application if you are interested!&nbsp;<a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/107627/play-by-post" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/107627/play-by-post</a> More on the Games - We will be using the D&D 5e ruleset and a 27 point buy. (Unless there is high demand for another system). - These game will have 4-8 PCs and one GM. - This game is a pay-to-play, but the first week of play is free, so you are more than welcome to try it out if you are unsure and see how you enjoy it. This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $10 per week via PayPal (first session is free). Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. Why Pay-to-Play I am a professional Game Master. Paying to play ensures that your GM is well prepared and has all of the materials they need. Additionally, people that pay to play seem to enjoy the game more and prove to be more reliable players, ensuring that everyone has a good time. New and experienced players alike find that it is worth it to hire a GM; newer players find themselves learning the game more quickly with a little extra guidance and more experienced players tend to like having a GM who is quick on their feet, creative, and is confident and knowledgeable. Finally, the first session (in the case of ongoing games) or first week of a play-by-post game will be free, so there is no risk to you; you can take the time to decide if you like the GM, the players, and the campaign. Professional GM Bio Tasha has been playing Tabletop RPGs since she was seven-years-old. She cut her teeth on Traveller and Dungeons & Dragons before moving on to other rules systems like Pathfinder and Mutants & Masterminds. Table-top gaming and a voracious love of stories lead her to study literature, teaching, and creative writing at university; this gave her an even better foundation to be the stellar GM she is today. When not writing or gaming, Tasha can be found in the kitchen whipping up one of her favorite dishes or in the yard training and playing with her pupper, Captain. As a GM, Natasha provides vivid settings and engaging NPCs by focusing in on small details that makes the game world come to life. In general, she prefers to run sandbox campaigns, choosing to provide players with plot hooks and allowing them to determine which ones they latch on to rather than railroading them in a particular direction. She lets characters drive the story, but is not afraid to offer a guiding nudge if there is a lull; this strikes the perfect balance between creativity, cooperation, and control, giving the players the important ability to become part of the world but not to fall into unorganized anarchy. Every decision the characters make influences the story in impactful ways. Additionally, Natasha is incredibly patient with new players and is willing to teach and aid them when necessary to ensure that they enjoy their character and story. All in all, she wants to make certain that the players are having a great time and that they are achieving their character goals in an immersive adventure.
We are still looking for players to flesh out our group!
There are some spots left!
We have 6 out of 8 potential spots filled in one game, and another game opening up!
I have had some inquiries, and there are still a few open spots. &nbsp;Our one game will be political, fey, and exploration driven.
One group is completely full. &nbsp;The other still has openings, though!