Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Help! How do I import a Dnd 5e map I purchased!?!

Hello! I purchased the ravenloft map pack for dnd 5e and I can’t for the life of me figure out how to upload it into the Roll20 editor to have my players join. The only thing I can see under purchased items is “curse of strand credits” which only asks if I’d like to show my players the credits from the book. i sent a help email to the Roll20 team 5 days ago and haven’t heard back. Can anyone give me step by step instructions for how to set this up to play? I am a newbie to Roll20 and have a free account.  I ourchased these maps maps and I would love to utilize them in my game this weekend. Please help!!!! 

Edited 1529566510
Brian C.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
The key part is this (copied from the product page): This Map Pack functions as an Addon . Follow the instructions there to add it to your game. Essentially, from the game's welcome screen, click the add-ons section, select it from the list, and click "Add to Game". They should then show up in the pages bar. Happy gaming!
Thanks, all I needed to know was to click the blue icon when in the map editor. Cheers.

Edited 1529604497
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
FWIW, I believe email support is a pro level perk, which is probably why you didn't get an answer. Posting to the forums was the right thing to do. I have given you better answers in your other thread. Edited to remove my ignorance. :)
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
keithcurtis said: FWIW, I believe email support is a pro level perk, which is probably why you didn't get an answer. Posting to the forums was the right thing to do. I have given you better answers in your other thread. Actually everyone has email support at <a href="mailto:Team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">Team@roll20.net</a> but the pro subscribers have an additional email address they can use.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Huh. I've never used it. :/ derp. I'll edit.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Pat S. said: keithcurtis said: FWIW, I believe email support is a pro level perk, which is probably why you didn't get an answer. Posting to the forums was the right thing to do. I have given you better answers in your other thread. Actually everyone has email support at <a href="mailto:Team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">Team@roll20.net</a> but the pro subscribers have an additional email address they can use. I thought Pro users only got free coffee, or was that a Mentor perk..?&nbsp; ;-P
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Free coffee? My life has been a lie.

Edited 1529610072
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
keithcurtis said: Free coffee? My life has been a lie. Here. Take mine.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I am virtually contented.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
I'm glad everything was cleared up to your satisfaction, Gabi.&nbsp; Please don't hesitate to start a new thread if you've any questions or concerns :)