Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

can't see my game on LFG; are creators not supposed to see their listing?

I posted my first game and—twelve hours in—I still don't see it on LFG. However, I am getting responses from players. So I wonder whether it's normal that creators can't see their games on LFG, or if there's a bug or something else going on.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
A common issue is incorrect filters, ensure you are searching for the right system or utilising the flags for 18+ content etc correctly. If you give us the name of the game we can take a look and suggest how best to see your listing (creators can see their listings I promise!)
Hi. Thanks for the quick response. The game name is "The Haunt | Roll20Con 2018". (That's a bar between "Haunt" and "Roll20Con" — the vertical character on the same key as backslash.) Thanks in advance for your help! I look forward to continued assistance.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
It is listed with the mature filter.
Haha! I always tick the Mature filter when I look for games, so I don't know why I didn't do the same to search for my game. Thanks!