Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Roll20Con All Access Vault not working

Hello, I'm dming as part of the Adventurer's League Roll20Con. I currently have a game set up, tagged as Roll20Con, looking for group post, and scheduled within the Con dates and my All Access Vault and Dynamic Lighting is inaccessible. My game is scheduled in  9 hours. I have players that need to import character sheets. Thanks
Hi 65Redsox, What is the name of the game you are having the issue in? Does this persist if you set up another game with similar settings?
Yes it persists. The first one is  Save the Children: Mulmaster Undone . I tried creating a new game,  CCC-ALP and I still have limited access vault in both. However, dynamic lighting it working for both games. 
Stephanie B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Roll20Con games get Dynamic Lighting and ad-free games, not all-access vault.
So it does. Thanks. Thought I read that All Access Vault was included. Makes going from game to game easier. Thanks.