Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

I need to speak with a Moderator of Roll20 Regarding a Situation

I don't want to make the case public, can I please be emailed? I don't know where else to post this.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
You could also email <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> to get Roll20's input on the issue.
oh okay. Thank you. Didn't know this. &lt;3
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
As Scott says, you can email the dev team at <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> or for a forum post (public or in game) or a private message or a looking for group listing, you can click the report link and describe the issue. Or you can PM one of the moderators and they can direct you.&nbsp;
Many thanks for the advice. You can wipe this thread. I know how to get ahold of you now &lt;3