Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

No Table Link on Copied Game

I received a copy of a table from another GM.  My issue is that there is no table link to give to my players.  How do I fix this?  
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
When you say you "received copy of a table", what do you mean: A rollable table? Or do you mean table as in a game? How did you receive it? I'm not sure I understand the problem. Could you provide more detail?
Another GM copied his roll20 table of a PFS game for me and then gave me GM permissions.  In the chat part of the table where you would normally have a link you give to your players (as GM) so they can join the table there is no link.  How can I fix this so I can have players join this table for a game.  
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Ah, that is normally invisible unless you hover the cursor over it. You can also try using the  invitation button from the game's home page.
Yeah, that was the part that is missing from the table.  But I talked with the GM and he said I can just use the link he gave me as that part doesn't show up on copied and loaned tables.  I learned something new.  Thanks.