Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Automatic fire macro in Savage Worlds

Edited 1529715801
Hello everyone, I'm new to the forums, so I hope I'm in the right section here. I play in a Savage Worlds game using the Tabbed Savage Worlds character sheet and my character uses full automatic weapons. I've been working on this on my own for while, using the macro help section and the savage worlds sheet guide, but I can't seem to figure out a way to make the game roll 3 weapon attacks and just one wild die. The character sheet guide seems to indicate that you can create a macro that will roll attack and damage, even for multiple attacks, but I can't figure it out. Whenever I try to use the macros provided I end up getting an error "TypeError: c is undefined". Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
I don’t know savage worlds, but if you post the Macro you have and describe the mechanicsc you’re trying to achieve, maybe someone in the community will be able to help!  =D
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
This should work for you... @{skillrt} {{name=@{character_name}}} {{skill_name=Shooting}} {{skill_nameHeader=Full-Auto}} {{skill_rank=@{Shooting}}} {{skill_rank_mod=@{ShootingMod}}} {{skill_mod=@{ShootingskillMod}}} {{ttmod=@{ttmod}}} {{wounds= [[@{woundsMod}*-1]]}} {{fatigue= [[@{fatigue}*-1]]}} {{enc=[[@{ShootingEncumbrance}*@{encumbrance}]]}} {{skill_roll=[[ 1d@{Shooting}![Shooting] + @{ShootingMod}[Shooting Rank Modifier] + @{ShootingskillMod} [Skill Modifier] + @{ModSum}[Modifiers] +(@{ShootingEncumbrance}*@{encumbrance})[Encumbrance Penalty]+?{Range Modifier|Short,0[Short Range]|Medium,-2[Medium Range]|Long,-4[Long Range]}+?{Cover|None,0[No Cover]|Light,-1[Light Cover]|Medium,-2[Medium Cover]|Heavy,-4[Heavy Cover]|Total,-6[Total Cover]}+?{Recoil Penalty|-2}[Recoil Penalty]+?{Illumination|Light,0[Light]|Dim,-1[Dim]|Dark,-2[Dark]|Pitch Dark,-4[Pitch Dark]} ]]}} {{wild_die_rank=@{wilddie}}} {{wild_die=[[1d@{wilddie}! + @{ShootingMod}[Shooting Rank Modifier] + @{ShootingskillMod} [Skill Modifier] + @{ModSum}[Modifiers] +(@{ShootingEncumbrance}*@{encumbrance})[Encumbrance Penalty]+?{Range Modifier|Short,0[Short Range]|Medium,-2[Medium Range]|Long,-4[Long Range]}+?{Cover|None,0[No Cover]|Light,-1[Light Cover]|Medium,-2[Medium Cover]|Heavy,-4[Heavy Cover]|Total,-6[Total Cover]}+?{Recoil Penalty|-2}[Recoil Penalty]+?{Illumination|Light,0[Light]|Dim,-1[Dim]|Dark,-2[Dark]|Pitch Dark,-4[Pitch Dark]}]]}} {{skill_roll2=[[ 1d@{Shooting}![Shooting] + @{ShootingMod}[Shooting Rank Modifier] + @{ShootingskillMod} [Skill Modifier] + @{ModSum}[Modifiers] +(@{ShootingEncumbrance}*@{encumbrance})[Encumbrance Penalty]+?{Range Modifier|Short,0[Short Range]|Medium,-2[Medium Range]|Long,-4[Long Range]}+?{Cover|None,0[No Cover]|Light,-1[Light Cover]|Medium,-2[Medium Cover]|Heavy,-4[Heavy Cover]|Total,-6[Total Cover]}+?{Recoil Penalty|-2}[Recoil Penalty]+?{Illumination|Light,0[Light]|Dim,-1[Dim]|Dark,-2[Dark]|Pitch Dark,-4[Pitch Dark]} ]]}} {{skill_roll3=[[ 1d@{Shooting}![Shooting] + @{ShootingMod}[Shooting Rank Modifier] + @{ShootingskillMod} [Skill Modifier] + @{ModSum}[Modifiers] +(@{ShootingEncumbrance}*@{encumbrance})[Encumbrance Penalty]+?{Range Modifier|Short,0[Short Range]|Medium,-2[Medium Range]|Long,-4[Long Range]}+?{Cover|None,0[No Cover]|Light,-1[Light Cover]|Medium,-2[Medium Cover]|Heavy,-4[Heavy Cover]|Total,-6[Total Cover]}+?{Recoil Penalty|-2}[Recoil Penalty]+?{Illumination|Light,0[Light]|Dim,-1[Dim]|Dark,-2[Dark]|Pitch Dark,-4[Pitch Dark]} ]]}} {{Range=[[?{Range Modifier|Short,0[Short Range]|Medium,-2[Medium Range]|Long,-4[Long Range]}]]}} {{Cover=[[?{Cover|None,0[No Cover]|Light,-1[Light Cover]|Medium,-2[Medium Cover]|Heavy,-4[Heavy Cover]|Total,-6[Total Cover]}]]}} {{Recoil=[[?{Recoil Penalty|-2}[Recoil Penalty]]]}} {{Illumination=[[?{Illumination|Light,0[Light]|Dim,-1[Dim]|Dark,-2[Dark]|Pitch Dark,-4[Pitch Dark]}]]}} {{skill_name2=Shooting}} {{skill_name3=Shooting}}
Wow, that's a beast of a macro! Thanks. How do I use this? Just putting it into chat or creating a macro with it gives me that C is undefined error. Sorry, I'm pretty new to the macro stuff.
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
On your character, in the third tab (Attributes and Abilities) add an Ability (Right hand column); just click the Add button and edit the new ability by giving it a name and the pasting that macro into the field.  Then click the checkmark to save it.
It works! sort of, I'm getting now. Did I mess it up?
Well, I am going to take a guess, that the problem is that very first '@' symbol in the proffered macro, should have been a '&'
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Aranador said: Well, I am going to take a guess, that the problem is that very first '@' symbol in the proffered macro, should have been a '&' Sorry, Aranador is correct...That template is a default for me and I have the configuration set to use roll templates and the @{skillrt} pulls in what I have in set in the configuration.  Change @{skillrt} to &{template:spadestrait2}
Oh, it works! Thanks, guys. I really appreciate it. :)
I guess the template is unable to show the wild die or more than 3 dice rolls or is something missing to show it?
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Jason (Gil'Dashard) said: I guess the template is unable to show the wild die or more than 3 dice rolls or is something missing to show it? They Wild Die should show, and the roll template supports up to 4 skill rolls.