Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

First attempt at a add turn macro not working.

This is one of my first attempts at a macro /me enters combat with [[?{Speed}]]&{tracker} speed! I notice if I replace /me with /r and remove all flavour text it works as intended, adding the selected token to the turn order with an inputted number as speed, but the formatting is otherwise unappealing to look at. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
You’re super close!  Just have to move the &{tracker} inside the roll: /me enters combat with [[?{Speed} &{tracker}]] speed!
The Aaron said: You’re super close!  Just have to move the &{tracker} inside the roll: /me enters combat with [[?{Speed} &{tracker}]] speed! Thank you The Aaron! I was musing about it for quite a long time.