Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[5E OGL] Reroll 1s?

I have a couple players in my game who have features that allow them to reroll 1s on damage for certain abilities, I was wondering if there was a way to automatically do this? or just have them keep looking at the formula when they use those spells/abilities. I know you can use ro<1 for single dice rolls but i was wondering if there was a way to do this for muliple dice?
Searched it and found the answer !
I looked for a few scripts and couldnt find one that really helped or worked, which did you use if you dont mind me asking?
Nathan O. said: I looked for a few scripts and couldnt find one that really helped or worked, which did you use if you dont mind me asking? Putting ro<1 after the dice roll worked for me! No script needed just put 8d6ro<1 for the damage