Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

LFG - Monday evening/nights CST, D&D 5e // Experienced // LGBT friendly only pls

What's up dungeoneers, I'm Jackson and I'm looking for a way to fulfill my need for tabletop gaming without having to put on real pants. I've been playing 5e for a few years, both as a player and a DM.  I'm also hella gay, so I'd be more comfortable with a group of like-minded individuals.  The later the better - I work nights and so I'm up with the moon on my days off. 7pm (central time) onward is the best. I'm working my way through the class list, slowly but surely, and I can probably cover any role that might need it. Currently my go-to characters are a tiefling ranger and an elf warlock. Homebrew is great! Modules are great! Whatever! I prefer a smaller group - 5 people or less is ideal. I don't take much of anything seriously - I'm here to have fun. However, I try to keep it as non-disruptive as possible to the game itself and confine it to more-or-less pure roleplay moments. (Actual example: as a cleric in my Friday game, I did a spoken-word performance of Kiss the Girl from the Little Mermaid as a catalyst for the spell Suggestion, trying to get our ranger to hit on a pretty girl at the next table.) If you have questions for me, go for it.
bump
Hey! I've never DM-ed before but I'm interested in starting. I'm a pretty chill bi lady, and I'd like to run a pretty chill game. Seeing how many people have applied for other LGBT games, I bet we'd be able to get some people together if we made a game post. Thoughts?
Heck yeah, I'd be down for that.
Hey guys, just piggybacking.  I'd be interested in playing if you got a group together.  LGBT guy here - played for a year or two along with watching a ton of Critical Role etc.   I've never played using roll20 though, so hopefully that isnt a huge hurdle.  I'm in LA, which seems to work with Jackson's timing.  I can do after 6:30pm PST on weekdays.  Early nights on weekends could work too.  I usually play support (currently a tempest cleric and lore bard in my other games) but I was thinking of trying out either Shadow Monk or Bladesinger.  
Oh yeah,  it's all coming together.  Monday is the only day I can play. I work nights so any other night I'm at work or sleeping before work (except for Fridays, where I already have 2 games going on). 
Hey, if y'all are in need of one more east coast queer, I'm currently in search of a group I can play with. My schedule works well with pretty much any day/night, and I have a good amount of experience (1.5 years) playing and DM-ing 5th edition. I've some experience on roll20, but not MUCH per se (my friends and I rely mainly on theater of mind and use roll20 more as a mechanical aid for combat and map display.
If I were going to DM, it would have to start at 7:00 P.M. Central time, wrapping up around 10:00/10:30 (because I have a day job, lol). If someone else wants to DM, though, I'm totally cool with dropping out of the game. As far as non-LGBT folks joining, my thought is it would be good to put out some feelers to see if any other people in the community were interested, but if we still had room after that, we could consider taking other folks.
Hey, I don't know if you all would be interested in anyone else joining you, but I'm a bi nonbinary person and I've been looking for a lgbt group to play with. I haven't had the chance to play 5e with anyone yet, but about a year and a half ago I bought most of the core books and read through them quite a few times, and now I actually have time to play. I've even been considering jumping in as a dm if people needed me to, (I've even written the beginnings of a homebrew campaign), but I'd really like to play as a PC before I try my hand at that.  Anyway, I'm free most days at most times, and Mondays would work well for me. But I understand if you're starting to get full up or would rather have someone more experienced too. Either way, hope you have good luck with your group!
aw yiss I personally love theater of the mind, and I LOVE helping newbies figure out this nutty-ass game. I'm down to call it a group if y'all are
Sounds good to me! With Sam as the DM and the rest of us gays doing our best character-wise, this seems like it'll be a lot of fun!  I also have a food amount of experience helping new people figure out this game, and I understand how weird or esoteric it can get at times, but I'm really looking forward to this! 
Sweet! I'll make a game and send y'all invites? I think is how that works? John S., does 7:00 Central work for you? That will be 5:00 PM Pacific time.
Thank you all, I really look forward to playing with you soon! And I appreciate you giving me a shot, I think I've got the mechanics down pretty well and I'm not new to the RP aspects, but anything else I think I'll pick up quick. I'll see you folks out there once everything gets together.
I actually cant participate after all :(   Have fun guys.   Slay all the dragons.  
FYI, we've hit the max number of people I'm comfortable DM-ing for for my first time, so consider this closed!
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
I'll close this when the thread OP, Jackson , requests it be closed :)
yeah thread closed