Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Help!, Is there a way to recover a deleted game?

Hi!, my group and I copied a game a few months ago and then had to take a break (pesky real life getting in the way of fun), today when we came back to the game, the character were all over the place (stats were wrong, items were missing). I know there is a way to recover deleted, I just hope it´s not too late :) The campaign name was: A Path of Ages
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Did you change sheet templates?&nbsp; That sounds odd. ;-( Try emailing roll20 at <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> with information about the name of the game or a link.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Please contact Roll20 directly by sending an email to <a href="mailto:Team@Roll20.net" rel="nofollow">Team@Roll20.net</a> with all relevant information, including the name of the game in question. As this will be resolved through email, this thread will be closed.