Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Looking for players for Curse of Strahd

We are looking for 2 players for CoS to start tomorrow night, Sunday 24th, at 20:00BST, using Roll20 & Discord. Characters will be human, 3rd lvl and any class, however the game is likely to be magic light.If you are interested yet us know, players of all experience leves welcome
Hey GM, I have been meaning to play CoS for a long time, I'd be available to join on Sunday. I've been playing 5e since release so I can cover my own stuff, or even help others along ^^ 

Edited 1529784182
I'm interested in joining a Sunday game. I've been DM'ing for the last several months so I'm looking to getting back into being a player. I would like a bit more information on the group though. I'm free on Sundays, but I'm not sure I understand the time. I'm in the CDT timezone here in the US. I think that means your 20:00 on Sunday is my 14:00 Sunday. Which would work for me.
I'd love to play
Hi there. I am 25 and I am in the GMT+0 time zone. I would be very interested in playing CoS. I have been playing for a year and have been looking really hard for a CoS game. I would like to play either a samurai fighter, a forge or grave cleric or an assassination rouge. 
Hi guys, thanks for contact us, I'm afraid that the places got filled almost right away. I'm sorry that we couldn't accommodate more players this time around. Hope to play with you all soon