Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

I live in China

My game doesn't finish to load.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Try using Firefox instead of chromium. The roll20 supported browsers are chrome (different from chromium) and Firefox. if that doesn't work, you'll need to work through the troubleshooting steps: <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Solving_Technical_Issues#Step_2:_Ensure_that_there_are_no_extensions.2Faddons_interfering_with_Roll20" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Solving_Technical_Issues#Step_2:_Ensure_that_there_are_no_extensions.2Faddons_interfering_with_Roll20</a>
You may also need to use a VPN.

Edited 1529820181
Lost West Media ®
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
I'm in China frequently (right now actually) and have to use VPN to get R20 to work.&nbsp; It is getting progressively more difficult to access VPN over here.&nbsp; I am using Vypr, but have not had success this trip.&nbsp; In fact, I should be running session 122 of my current campaign right now :( I had big problems last trip also, so will have to look into alternatives going forward.&nbsp; China has instituted a full on VPN ban, so you will need to be selective.
R1 said: I'm in China frequently (right now actually) and have to use VPN to get R20 to work.&nbsp; It is getting progressively more difficult to access VPN over here.&nbsp; I am using Vypr, but have not had success this trip.&nbsp; In fact, I should be running session 122 of my current campaign right now :( I had big problems last trip also, so will have to look into alternatives going forward.&nbsp; China has instituted a full on VPN ban, so you will need to be selective. I live in China 4 years, before I didn't need to use VPN for using roll20, now I must use that for using roll20. Sorry, but the kind of VPN you use is bad. I have VPN, I am using over 4 years.
Lost West Media ®
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Francis Aguiar said: I live in China 4 years, before I didn't need to use VPN for using roll20, now I must use that for using roll20. Sorry, but the kind of VPN you use is bad. I have VPN, I am using over 4 years. Ha, yes I am realizing that Vypr is Bù hǎo now :) Which VPN are you using out of curiosity?&nbsp; I am considering switching to Nord.&nbsp;&nbsp;
R1 said: Francis Aguiar said: I live in China 4 years, before I didn't need to use VPN for using roll20, now I must use that for using roll20. Sorry, but the kind of VPN you use is bad. I have VPN, I am using over 4 years. Ha, yes I am realizing that Vypr is Bù hǎo now :) Which VPN are you using out of curiosity?&nbsp; I am considering switching to Nord.&nbsp;&nbsp; <a href="https://www.signup-express-vpn.xyz/refer-a-friend/30-days-free?utm_campaign=refer_friends&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_content=iosmenu_get30daysfree&utm_source=ios_app&referrer_id=9450701&nsukey=EBzUuESpyMo5KDHoB21biNfX2znTXFAKl4%2Bh2pIJ9miIZIE0oXgHS5yPyH%2FXwxhZwSlvNGipEex6YjICpPh2ozfxr9Uv5tgd34Jt419EaWoZn7hYT45s4gB5Q1uEZRzF4iwTFtS5mmwJgPZnIeJEUA%3D%3D" rel="nofollow">https://www.signup-express-vpn.xyz/refer-a-friend/30-days-free?utm_campaign=refer_friends&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_content=iosmenu_get30daysfree&utm_source=ios_app&referrer_id=9450701&nsukey=EBzUuESpyMo5KDHoB21biNfX2znTXFAKl4%2Bh2pIJ9miIZIE0oXgHS5yPyH%2FXwxhZwSlvNGipEex6YjICpPh2ozfxr9Uv5tgd34Jt419EaWoZn7hYT45s4gB5Q1uEZRzF4iwTFtS5mmwJgPZnIeJEUA%3D%3D</a>

Edited 1529864433
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
This is wandering off-topic for the Roll20 forums.&nbsp; VPN providers are outside Roll20's scope of influence. Just to clear the common issues off the possibilities table, please carefully work through the first three steps of our guide to Solving Technical Issues : Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome and Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable all add-ons/extensions and anti-virus programs. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through Step 4 . (Don't forget the complete Console Log!)