Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Fanburst Search Question

Edited 1529753792
MyRoll20Stuffs
API Scripter
How long after uploading music to Fanburst should it show up in the search on Roll20? I've had tracks show up almost instantly in the past but for some reason one I uploaded a few minutes ago isn't showing up in the search results. Is the search only updated at certain intervals? What's going on here? Why can't I find my upload? EDIT: Just wanted to add that the file in question is 16 minutes long. Does Fanburst & Roll20 perhaps have a duration limit?
Nevermind after about 10 minutes it showed up in the search.
I must have caught it during a scheduled update of some kind that is only ran a few times a day. I uploaded 3 or 4 songs about 5 hours ago and they still don't show up in the search.