Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[LFP] [13th Age] later [5e] [GMT+1] Biweekly game starting at 6pm Wednesday 4th of July

We are looking for an extra player to join our group, this game will be more of a trial to see if you fit in with the group since we will be moving over to D&D 5e after completing the current adventure. This is an ongoing game that is running close to the end ( I suspect 2 more sessions ). If you are interested in joining a group that likes to have fun besides playing our characters in the ways that we like, feel free to leave a message. Be warned though, we are not looking for someone who is a rulelawyer or doesn't like to occasionally have some fun chat during the game.
You say biweekly, what two days are you playing per week? How late do sessions run? its a perfect time frame for me.
somrue said: You say biweekly, what two days are you playing per week? How late do sessions run? its a perfect time frame for me. In this case the biweekly means every other week. We play on Wednesdays and the occasional swap to Thursdays same time if convenient for the players. Our games tend to go for about 3-5 hours.
I'd love to have a go at 13th Age if you'd have me.
Yes man, I am been looking for game to join, hope we can do this soon :)
[Closed]